We stock a wide range of current PowaKaddy items – Trolleys, Bags and Accessories
Our stock and pricing pages are in the process of being updated and will be available in a few days. In the meantime, please ring us to discuss your requirements – 01962 733998.
At Scott’s Golf we service and repair any model of PowaKaddy and Hillbilly terrain (post Jan 2008) trolleys. Having been a service centre for PowaKaddy since 1996 we have built up a comprehensive stock of spare parts on all models and obtained a significant knowledge of their workings. PowaKaddy’s service engineers at Sittingborne are only a phone call or email away if needed. Testing of batteries and chargers is free. To enable us to test a battery it must be fully charged – we then discharge the battery. The amount of time it takes to fully discharge (usually up to 40mins) indicates the battery’s capacity.
This test is standard with a full service, which schedule includes: –
- Clean and grease front wheel bearings and spindle
- Clean front wheel assembly
- Clean both drive wheels and clutches
- Check axle blocks for wear and grease ends of drive shafts
- Check motor and gearbox mountings for any movement
- Check motor brushes
- Check frame stability (broken rivets and loose fittings)
- Check all wiring for damage
- Check potentiometer and rocker switch for any wear (Also EDF button on Sport and EBS On braking model)
- Output test – wheels held down 40 Amps
- Check both wheel clutches for damage and slippage
- Freewheel wheels up test below 3.5 Amps
- Battery running test at least 40 minutes for healthy battery
- Check charger output
- Check trolley drives straight within tolerances)
Cost of full service £35.00
Book a time to have your PowaKaddy or Hillbilly serviced at Scott’s Golf – 01962 733998. A service takes up to an hour – meanwhile you can have a coffee or enjoy a nice lunch in the clubhouse. Perhaps you might like to work on your game on our extensive short game facilities or full golf range.