MEMBERSHIP OPEN DAY
BOOK YOUR PLACE
16th April 2023 – 12 noon to 4 pm
Come along and have a chat with members and our Club Professional team over complimentary tea/coffee and cake. See for yourself, our newly refurbished clubhouse and enjoy watching golfers playing down the 18th.
You can have a tour of our high quality practice facilities, all within close proximity to the clubhouse, and if you would like to have a swing or two, enjoy a complimentary bucket of balls to try your hand on the range or our Par 3 course.
If you are interested in joining a new club, you can talk to our membership team and a few of our members.
Or if you are interested in learning to play golf, our team of Golf Professionals will be on hand to talk to you about our range of lesson packages and Academy membership.
To book your place please complete the form below as spaces are limited.
If as a result of your visit, you are ready to join us and ‘sign up’ on the day, you can take advantage of our special offer Joining Package worth either £265 or £121*:
- A Footjoy Alresford Golf Club crested polo shirt – worth £39.99
- A range card with 5 complimentary credits – worth £12.50
- 4 x free member’s guests green fee vouchers – worth £128
- A free custom fitting appointment voucher to use within 6 months of joining – worth £45
- A free 30 minute player evaluation voucher to use within 6 months of joining – worth £40
*Subject to membership category and terms and conditions.
Please enter your details if you wish to reserve your space:
Error: Contact form not found.
Why join Alresford Golf Club?
- One of the oldest clubs in Hampshire, with a wide demographic of members with a great club community spirit, run by the members for the members.
- An easy walking course but a tough test for golfers of all levels.
- A chalk downland course, offering excellent all year round conditions.
- An extensive range of competitive and social golf for men and ladies, during the week and at weekends. We have a full schedule of competitive inter-club and county events, as well as friendly matches across Hampshire.
- A fully computerised booking system, offering the flexible benefits of guaranteed tee times.
- Extensive practice facilities which some say are the best in Hampshire.
- A full calendar of social events and social golf making it easy for new members to integrate.
- The recently fully refurbished clubhouse offers a great environment for relaxation both pre and post round. An expansive patio area affords splendid views over the 9th & 18th greens. Members receive discounts on food and drink.